· Oversee the efficient and safe day-to-day operations within the nursing home as well as monitor and enforce compliance to MOH’s guidelines and the nursing home’s policies and standard operating procedures.
· Serve as a mentor in motivating and encouraging...
· This role reports to the Nurse Manager/ Nurse-in-charge.
· Help render patient care in accordance to the policies... ...teamwork in nursing and with other departments in the nursing home.
· Assist Senior Staff Nurse/Staff Nurse in the serving of oral...
· Reporting to the Nurse Manager, the role is to assist the Nurse Manager/Senior Staff Nurse to supervise and evaluate clinical nursing and administrative activities of the respective area/s designated.
· Help maintain and improve clinical nursing...
· This role, reporting to Nurse Manager/Ward-in-Charge Nurse
· Attends the needs of the residents and ensures their safety, comfort and well-being.
· Checks, monitor and records residents’ vital signs such as temperature, pulse, respirations and blood...
· To provide visitor registration services before visitor entry into the nursing home for visitation.
· To assist and lead the visitor to the required destination within the nursing home when required.
· To operate the main gate in facilitation entry...
...transition from the various stages of the care journey (e.g. Hospital to Home) by providing them with customer centric and holistic support... ...Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board...
...The Staff Nurse plays a central role in
providing nursing care to residents in the nursing home. You will be
responsible for supervision, training and development of subordinates and actively
participate in quality improvement efforts. Other duties includes preparation
Observe and implement SOPs and nursing home policies
Medication administration and conduct proper documentation
Conduct internal audit, carry out corrective and preventive measures for non-compliance/ discrepancies
Make rounds in the wards, take note...
~Valid SNB and BCLS
~Only candidates with full SNB license
~At least 1 year of nursing inpatient experience
~Willing to travel
~Geriatric care will be an advantage
Interested applicants please send your resume to ****@*****.***
(Wong Li Yong...
As a Private Nurse, you will be required to perform vacuum dressing and make home visits to patients’ house.
~Various type of patients (Parkinson Disease, Dementia, Bedridden, Diabetic)
~Medication, NGT feeding, changing diapers
...Reporting to the Assistant Nurse Manager ( Home Care), you will manage incoming calls or enquiry relating to symptom management and home care service. You will provide professional nursing care including assessment and interventions for patients and education via telephone...
...Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
Diploma in Nursing/ Degree in Nursing
At least 2 years of nursing experience
Proactive and self motivated
Plays a central role in providing nursing care to residents
Develop and evaluate nursing care plans...
...You will be an integral part of the team to provide nursing care to acute patients at the Nursing Home or Day Care Centre.
Support and provide assistance to the Nursing staff in providing the residents with basic hygiene and personal care on a daily basis
Assist in Bathing...
...carrying out therapy programs under the
supervision of the Physiotherapist and/or Occupational Therapist for our
residents at the nursing home.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITES
a) Administer routine physical or occupational
therapy treatment under the supervision...
...0 - 3 Years
Home Care Nurses
1. Will have to Take Care of the
patient and Do Anything in Relation to the Patient Only. (customised Training Will Be Given to the Candidate Once They Reach Singapore for 21 Days)
2. Will have to Correspond...
...application for employment with People
Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential
candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such
positions, either existing or in the future.
...their health status and enable residents to exercise self-determination including advance directives .
Conduct rounds with the staff nurse in charge to ensure care plans are being carried out.
Conduct regular resident check-ups and diagnosis of ailments, prescribe...
~ Singaporean Only
~ Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
~ Diploma in Nursing/ Degree in Nursing
~ At least 2 years of nursing experience
~ Proactive and self motivated
~2-3 Months contract
~ Monday to Friday
~ Minimal able to commit to 3 days
~ Fixed work...
~ Our client provides palliative care for patients across the continuum of Home Care, Inpatient and Day Care. The role of a Senior/Staff Nurse is to be responsive for delivering patient-centric and compassionate care according to patients’ needs and condition. You will be reporting...