...We are currently partnering with a client within the public sector and they are looking to bring a Civil Engineer onboard to drive technology and initiatives across the built environment landscape in Singapore. Job Specifications
Required to vet and process building...
Site project management, daily Instrumentation monitoring report submission
Overall project planning, scheduling, monitoring and updating to meet project completion targets
Daily site activities planning, preparing work breakdown, daily site operations, site coordination...
...We are a consultancy firm in Singapore. As a key member of our Civil & Structural Team, you will participate and deliver our Projects to the best of your abilities.
What will you be doing?
· Undertake Detailed Design of Building and Major Civil Infrastructure works...
...• Work on cost estimation and document preparation for tender submission
• Experienced in the design and design management of major civil infrastructure projects such as roads, drains,
sewers, utilities, road and rail alignments
• BCA Recognized Degree...
...submission including method statements, risk assesments, safe work procedure, etc
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
Degree in Civil Engineering recognised by the PE Board
Minimum 3 - 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this...
- Bachelor’s Degree / Post-Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent
- Newly graduates or Experienced Engineers are welcome
- Able to work independently or in a team
The role is Engineers within a team working under close supervision...
As and when required, the engineer shall also assist to prepare presentation of materials
Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent
At least 2 years of experience in construction industry
Good interpersonal and communication skills...
Design & Details of Civil Structural Engineering Works
Analysis on structural components with engineering software
Co-ordination with clients’ Representatives, Project Managers, Consultant Team and architect from inception to...
Work closely with teammates.
Candidate must possess Diploma/ Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building or Civil Engineering.
At least 2 years of working experience in Civil Engineering industry.
Required Skill(s): Communication, Data...
· Perform any other duties as assigned.
· A minimum of 8 years of engineering experience with a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from a recognized University and eligible for registration with the Professional Engineers Board (Singapore)...
CHINA HARBOUR (SINGAPORE) ENGINEERING COMPANY PTE. LTD.
...operating procedures comply with specifications quality standards statutory and regulatory requirements
~ Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by PE Board, BCA or IES registered Resident Engineer (RE)
~ Minimum 8 years’ working experience in civil...
...knowledge of Planning Narrative/ EOT Claims report/ Timeline report and other programming/planning related documents
* Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineerung recognised by the PE board or qualifications accepted by the Commissioner of Building Control
* 5 years or...
...Civil and Structural Engineer
You will be part of a team working on project management of large scale commercial and integrated development works.
Represent Employer to work and host meetings between stakeholders and consultants to review structural...
...design, architectural and M & E drawings with internal and external stakeholders
Understand precast construction
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant disciplines
Required skill(s): MS Excel & Word, MS Project, AutoCad,Midas,Revit
Provide site support for construction, installation, commissioning, modification and qualification
Produce civil and structural deliverables including: - Site grading drawings - Site plan showing roads/car parks/infrastructure - Proposed...
...update monthly report
- Peform any ad-hoc duites as and when assigned
- A Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Civil / Mechanical Engineering / QS
- Meticulous, organised with strong analytical skills as well as excellent personal skills for negotiation...
Interpret drawings and contract documents on works to be carried
Recognized Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering acceptable for registration with the PE Board, Singapore
Accredited with IES/ACES with a valid Resident Engineer...
* Proven track records dealing with BIM related delivery
* Good knowledge of Autodesk Civil 3D/ 3D modelling / 2D CAD submissions
* Possess BIM working experience in LTA/ JTC/ PUB project
* Experience in design and earthworks...
...review process (CDSS and CNSS)
Support co-ordination with architectural consultant and SWCs
Minimum Degree in Civil Engineering
Minimum 8 years of experience
Comprehensive knowledge and application of AASHTO LRFD, ACI, ASCE7, AISC, Euro code and...
...plays a critical role in managing and resolving contractual issues for our various land transport projects.
As a Contracts Executive (Civil), you will be involved in the preparation and evaluation of tender documents in addition to general contract administration duties...