a. Prepare / Issue Quotation / PO / acknowledgement receipt, invoice etc.
b. Follow up status in item a / duty of customer services. c. Working hour: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm, Sat, 9am-1pm.
d. Singaporean / PR / Malaysian.
e. Candidate must possess at least "O" Level / ...
Coordinate logistics and other business operations.
Handling shipping documentation and operations for both import and export, by sea and air.
Able to do permit declaration via tradenet will be preferred
Able to check rates and do quotation...
...specifications and techincal clarifications
- Prepare method statements and check drawing discrepancies
- Supervise the M&E works and coordinate with client's representatives,consultants and subcontractors on technical matters.
- Assist in tender, progress claim,VO issuance...
Has integrity and good character
Teachable and always looking to grow
Good team player
Organised as a person
Waste disposal management
Machinery and excavation works
Research on methods to reduce...
...Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, AvePoint is privately held and backed by Goldman Sachs. The Job:
As a Project Coordinator (PC) you will be responsible for working across multiple teams while executing project plans and revising as appropriate to meet...
...Coordination with the utility agencies on the verification of high transmission cables, vital utilities services, and sensitive telecommunication cable (e.g. LT & HT electrical cables, PUB 300/900mm pipe, underground sewers, M200 gas pipe and SingTel,) that affects the main...
...troubleshooting and problem resolution.
Day to day management of services listed below (as appropriate) and coordinated with Facilities Supervisor
Mail and courier services
Janitorial, cleaning and pest control services
Client work order management...
...Training Coordinator (ASEAN)
As a training coordinator, you are responsible in the coordination of the training programs and managing the training schedules and logistics arrangements for the ASEAN offices. You will administer the recordkeeping system to track the training...
· Coordination on all architectural drawings and works, prepare, submit and update Shop Drawings & As-Built submissions
· Review & resolve with consultants on conflicts with architectural drawings and structural/M&E issues
· Prepare, review, coordinate...
1. Interface and liaise with clients, consultants and contractors to ensure that project runs smoothly.
2. Supervise and coordinate on all matters regards to project site.
3. Ensure all job activities are carried out as per schedule.
4. Other work-related...
...support the advancement of AvePoint’s brand, demand and stand to increase company value.
What will you be doing?
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for executing tradeshow, internal and external event logistics, as well as, supporting marketing campaigns for the...
...The company is looking for a Project Coordinator who has the responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
Coordinate Project by...
...Job Description for Sales Coordinator Date: 03/07/2020
· Supporting the field sales team
· Maintain an efficient order processing system for customers, suppliers and forwarders
· Co-ordinate import and export arrangements...
...Roles & Responsibilities
The Events Coordinator will need to;
• meet clients to discuss and understand their requirements
• carry out client profiling assessment and make neccesary recommendations
• need to explore sales opportunities
• follow the client’s vision...
1) Prepare project and sales documents and reports for submission.
2) Prepare and coordinate with client on project worker site clearance documentation.
3) Arrange site induction course for internal teams with client.
4) General administrative related...
...Roles & Responsibilities
· To attend to Site Coordination and Construction Matters relating to M&E Works
· site planning and coordination of M&E work with consultant.
· Possess a Diploma/ ITE Cert (or equivalent) in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Engineering...
...minutes to all project team members.
Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study.
Three years of experience in a related field.
...• Project planning and management
• Administrative support
• Create concepts for projects
• Interpersonal skills required to coordinate between various parties and stakeholders i.e. vendors, suppliers, employees, management and customers.
• Computer skills required...
...Reporting to the management on Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) matters, the applicant will be responsible to implement, coordinate, and develop HSE related matters in accordance to the company’s and all relevant policies and procedures.
Carry out architectural work scheduling, material requisition, cost control, project supervision and documentation.
Coordinate with Architect, Structural and M&E staff members and sub-contractors to resolve related issues.
Ensure quality of work is compliance...