To assist the dentists with all forms of treatments and attend to patient's comfort during treatment.
Preparation of dental materials for the respective treatments
Ensure the cleanliness, maintenance and sterilization of dental equipment....
Sterilizes instruments when needed
Comply with dental regulatory guidelines and protocols
Prepare patients for oral examination
Assist clinicians and owner doctors in provision of treatment.
Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary...
Your job duties will be as follows:
Assist the Dentist during dental treatments and procedures
Anticipate the requirement of the dentist
Operate X-ray / OPG for assessment of treatments
Ensure the comfort of patient through the treatment
# to assist the dentist in treatment of patients
# to handle and manage the reception area
# to handle enquiries by patients when necessary
# willingness to learn
# able to work as a team
# will be required to work...
We are a dental practice with 4 conviently located outlets. We focus on providing the very best patient experience. We are seeking committed full-time dental assistants to join our passionate, friendly and motivated team. If you enjoy delivering outstanding...
...Hiring Full-time and Part-time dental assistant!
Located at Clementi/ West Coast area
Our clinic focus on building a positive environment not just for patient, but also for staff and doctor. We have a family-like friendly work environment, with a team of closely bonded...
- Chair-side assisting during dental procedures
- Prepare, clean and sterilize dental instruments and equipment
- Other clinical duties as assigned
~ Min GCE O or N level, NITEC or equivalent
~ Pleasant disposition with a positive attitude, good team player
· Assist our dental surgeons in clinical and dental procedures.
· Prepare and sterilise dental instruments and equipment.
· Perform customer service duties at the front desk such as handling patient registration, appointment booking, answering phone calls and attending...
...a sheltered / senior group home. In addition, it runs a chain of dental clinics, and a family medicine clinic
The... ...patients, instruments and materials per procedures and protocols. Assist in all treatment procedures, maintain documentary and inventory control...
You are responsible for providing chair-side assistance to dentists and ensuring the proper maintenance of dental instruments. On-the-job training will be provided.
• GCE ‘O’/'N' Level qualification
• Good interpersonal and...
1) provide customer service
2) Handling of patients & requirements
3) Assisting doctors during treatment & consultation
4) Hoc duty assignments
5) Sterilisation of equiments, chair, goggles etc
6) Maintenance of the general cleaniness of the room
7) Direct patients...
• You are responsible for providing four-handed chair-side assistance to specialists in the treatment of patients.
• You are... ...safety regulations.
• Certificate in Dental Assisting or equivalent
• Good interpersonal and communication...
...constructing partial or full dentures (metal and non-mental)
Restores natural teeth by fabrucating crowns and bridges.
Corrects dental irregularities by manufacturing fixed or removeable appliances.
Completes implantology procedures by fabricating prostheses to fit...
...Responsible for assisting Dental Technicians in the initial stages of laboratory procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Casts impressions in Plaster of Paris and related materials. The impressions can be of alginate, zinc-oxide eugenol and rubber base materials....
...Roles and responsibilities:
- Assisting doctor in all dental procedures (scaling, filling, root canal, dental surgery, implants, crowns and bridges, braces etc..)
-Sterilization of equipment and keeping clinic clean and tidy
-Simple admin work -...
1. registration and discharge of patients after treatment
2. answer phone calls, enquires, make appointments
3. help to clean, wash instruments and pack at end of the session
4. basic computer skills
5. able to communicate well with patients
6. patience in answering...
...basic pay with bonuses for outstanding performersTraining and skills upgrading providedJob DescriptionThe reponsibilities of the Dental Assistant include but are not limited to:Front desk (Receptionist)Greeting patients, patient registration, making appointmentsHandling patients...
...provided but will be screened
Relevant working experience in dental industry is an added advantage like Nitec
Must be inately punctual... ...assignments with different specialists
Familiarity with assisting in different treatments and being assigned ad-hoc to different specialist...