...shares best risk management practices.
Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level / Diploma;
Applicants with the Certificate in General Insurance/ BCP, HI & PGI preferred;
Excellent interpersonal skills and bilingual;
A good team player with ability to multitask and...
Support Underwriting on policy reviews, product development and product set-up in relation to General insurance across all distribution channels
Plain English Project - To convert existing personal lines policies to plain English...
...be in charge of servicing the existing clients of the corporate insurer.
Account Servicing; maintain relationship with existing customers... ...Handling new applications, renewals and quotations.
Limited Underwriting Authority.
Products- General insurance-All classes....
...post campaign results to evaluate effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
3) Update of product page and competitive charts on General Insurance product.
4) Handle day-to-day customers enquiries and claims requests via email.
5) Admin support such as invoicing, do up memo...
...and debts recovery expectations are met with credit customers and insurance companies
Plan workshop capacity and provide information to... ...Possess a valid Class 3 Driving Licence
Possess certificates in General Insurance or Motor Insurance with BCP, PGI & ComGI
• With or without CGI Certificates are welcome
• Customer service experience will be an added advantage
• General Insurance Experience is definitely a bonus!
• Verifying and providing insurance quotations using insurance online...
...are fire-fighting company located at Yishun.
We are looing for General WorkER to do simple assembly of parts, packing of items.
5.... ...Beside attracitve salary, we offer meal allowance, attendance allowance.
Annaul leave, sick leave & insurance benefits coverage....
...s assets, operations and contractual liabilities are adequately insured, all classes of insurances are renewed on time, with all necessary... ...liable third parties as necessary.
This role reports to the General Counsel.
• Ensure all of SPO Group...
...extension enquiries if required
All other ad-hoc administrative duties
At least 2 years of motor insurance experience with wide knowledge of general insurance products
Able to work in fast paced environment
Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level
Candidates who possess...
· Plan and execute the company direction and growth
· Develop strategy and business plan in line with Client’s requirement
· In-depth knowledge of corporate governance, finance and performance management principles
...in stock take and to assit in maintaing stocks levels
Answer telephone calls
Contact the various agencies needed
Any other general ad hoc duties
Minimum 2 years administration/bookkeeping experience
Knowledge in Ms Excel, Ms Office, QuickBooks...
· Able to polish / finish exterior component
· Deburr components / products
· Ensure finish products are not dented / damaged
· Loading & unloading of work piece into CNC Milling / Turning Machines
· Ensure work procedures conforms to ISO & AS standards
Our client is a leading insurance firm with a strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst with proven track record of working in a similar role within the insurance industry.
Proactively manage daily freight forwarding activities of the company to include all sea, air, road and warehousing operations
Effectively analyze counterparty (CP) Risk/sanctioned check and proposing to risk office with ...
~Fully understand the energy industry, especially in crude and petrochemical fields, can propose constructive and operable goals to the company’s development;
~ Fully responsible for the company’s overall business, and all the staff work together to determine the timely completion...
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
1. Loading and loading materials for trucks and shipping containers.
2. Sort the incoming material with correct lot ID follow by work order
3. Proper recording of Cargo receiving
4. Preparation of representative samples through...
...Job Description :
11 June 2020
Our client in the insurance sector is seeking an experienced actuarial manager to lead the general insurance actuarial team in delivering the business KPIs.
Degree in actuarial or related-discipline;
Responsible for the overall business operation
Establish contacts and business networking on behalf of company
Guide and support the business to maximize the overall revenue and profit and improve the management efficiency
Responsible for coordinating...
Road marshaller during road test, deploy the vehicle cover and remove from vehicle
Clear the water stagnation on the vehicle
Securing the cover of vehicle
De-rust and painting of vehicle
Any other Ad hoc duties assigned.
Working hours: 0745H to 1730H
Verify registration list and prepare documents for insurance submission
Data entry prior to submission and after receipt... ...Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level
Candidates who possess Certificate in General Insurance will have added advantage
At least 2 years of...