...DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To ensure current and new real estate leases are managed in a sustainable format and aligned with company... ...with partners including but not limited to landlords, real estate agents and other strategic partners
2. To ensure store opening and occupancy...
...largest coffee chains.
If you are a drivenReal Estate Acquisition Managerwith extensive experience in acquiring... ...in Singapore at great commercials
Negotiate real estate rental deals with real estate agents, mall leasing teams and landlords from start to finish...
- Primary: Work closely with the Managing Director on tasks like making call enquires, making appointments, coordination, tenancy management, administration support and other operational sales support function
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable...
...expansion plans, we are looking to hire a Research Associate / Senior Research Associate. This role would be reporting to the Director of Real Estate Investments.
Â· To conduct in-house real estate related research and create a reference database...
...for a suitable candidate as follows :
- Lead the identification, feasibility analysis and negotiation of real estate acquisitions
- Source and analyze the feasibility of potential development sites and evaluate associated development schemes...
...East Asia presently.
Reporting to the Deputy Head of Research, you will be largely responsible for general real estate market research.
Researching and proposing enhancement to our long-term property development...
You will work closely with the functional departments to secure suitable sites and managing the real estate portfolio. Your responsibilities include:
# Developing strong internal and external stakeholder relationships to drive...
...Trainee will support in all aspects of the Office Management Team. This includes but are not limited to fulfilling and resolving staff/agent request and incident, business operations relating to both soft and hard skills of Facilities Management. Trainee will spearhead at...
...level, you will generally be responsible in providing leadership, strategic planning and market insights to them in regards to their real estate portfolio in China for a REIT listing in Singapore.
Responsible for determining the strategy for the...
You will be joining a Multi-Asset Company who is looking to list their Real Estate platform into a Logistics REIT sometime next year. They are a serious contender in listing this platform and am looking for suitable candidate to join them as they grow...
...team and wider business where requested.
You have about 2-3 years of big four external audit experience. Real estate experience preferred.
Minimum degree qualified (accountancy, business, finance preferred)
Relevant tertiary qualifications which...
...generate options and recommend solutions (youâ€™re a contingency planner by nature)
Your team :
Youâ€™ll be working in the Real Estate sector team in Singapore. We work on a wide range of public and private transactions across the APAC region. Youâ€™ll play an...
.../ flyers / brochures
- Engage customers, leads, find out collaboration partners
- Strong Interest in Real Estate
- Currently studying or qualified in a creative field. (film, marketing, design, communication, media)
- Natural abilities to...
...Exciting opportunity to join a global private equity firm platform, that focusses on alternative real estate classes. This is a new role, and we are looking for a motivated individual with accounting and real estate experience, who is keen to develop his/ her career in the...
This company is a listed real estate company on the mainboard of SGX and they focused on property development, investment and management in residential developments, hotels and commercial projects.
Reporting to the CFO directly...