· Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files for easy reference.
· Handles and screens incoming calls and mails, drafting letters and documents and setting appointments.
· Coordinate meetings and provide meeting agenda...
- Preparation of corporate secretarial matters including:
- Minutes of meetings and resolutions in writing of Directors and Shareholders
- Documents for incorporation or registration of new Companies, LLPs and other entities
- Maintenance of registers...
Providing secretarial and admin support to the Directors and team
Manage and ensure all matters are redirected to the relevant parties with discretion and attended to meticulously during the Directors' absence
Managing diaries, schedules and provide...
...needed, for any urgent work with imminent deadlines.
· Filing of patent forms through Electronic Filing System IP2SG
· General secretarial/administrative duties including preparing invoices
· Attending to ad-hoc urgent matters.
The key requirements for this role...
• To manage a portfolio of clients with minimal supervision.
• To provide corporate secretarial and administrative support to clients.
• To prepare and maintain statutory records in compliance with Singapore Company's Act.
• To file returns with the...
Handle all aspects of corporate secretarial matters including Company incorporations, striking off Company etc.
To prepare board resolutions and minutes of meetings
Update and maintain registers and corporate secretarial records
Handling and managing a portfolio of clients in providing corporate secretarial services.
Handling client acceptance and compliance.
Incorporation, striking off companies, etc.
Filings with ACRA.
Preparation of XBRL files.
Assistance in processing...
Required traits: meticulous, organized, responsible, willing to learn
Tertiary students are welcome to apply as a Long-term part-time assistant
Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel/Word and simple accounting software
Required language(s): English...
Handling full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties for our clients which includes but not limited to company incorporations, striking off of companies, preparation of directors' and shareholders' resolutions
Ensuring compliance in accordance to relevant...
...open of new clients file, invoices, sending out billing reminders to clients.
• Ensure proper filing and up keeping of corporate secretarial records including maintaining and updating statutory registers
• Prepare necessary documents for AGM, EGM, Incorporation of Company...
...Handle general admin and perform full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties, like preparing for AGM, filing of Annual Return to meet the deadlines for submission to ACRA.
Assist in raising invoices, following up of emails, filing and organising the files for easier management...
Provide Corporate Secretarial advice to clients.
Prepare/ renew minutes of Directors' and Shareholders' meeting and Directors' as well as Director's and Shareholders' resolutions for specific transactions.
Manage a portfolio of companies.
· Discharge of Registered Charges
· E-stamping with IRAS for transfer of shares
· Preparation of the Company’s billing for secretarial fee and other charges
· Update the Company’s computer system for payment & deposit the cheque/cash
· Assisting the tax...
...You will be responsible for providing the full spectrum of secretarial duties to support a team of 3-4 lawyers, including administrative support such as maintaining calendars, updating client details & legal files, and any other duties as assigned.
...minutes of board and shareholder's meeting and other corporate documents
Able to handle a portfolio of clients
Any other administrative duties as assigned
ISCA (Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators) graduates or finalists 1-3 years of relevant experience...
...improvements and make business development recommendations
Liaise and respond to clients’ requests and queries regarding corporate secretarial matters
Minimum Diploma in Business, pursuing ICSA or planning to pursue ICSA.
Min 1 – 2 years of corp...
...Perform administrative duties for the clients
6. Ensure statutory and compliance issues are met
7. Assist in handling all corporate secretarial matters for a portfolio of Singapore Companies
8. Chartered Secretary Cert required
1. Have min 3 years of...
...customers, employees and the communities we work in to thrive in a connected world.
We are looking for a new International Company Secretary & Governance Officer to join our Office of the Company Secretary team. Reporting to the Telstra Assistant Company Secretary (who is...
...ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Invictus International School is seeking an energetic School Secretary cum Receptionist Officer responsible acting as the school’s first point of contact for the general public, parents and visitors; and as such the receptionist is required...
# Provide Corporate Secretarial advise to clients
# Prepare/review minutes of Directors' and Shareholders' meetings and Directors' and Shareholders' resolutions for specific transactions.
# Manage a portfolio of companies.
# Ensure compliance with...