· To support outlet manager in running the operation.
· To provide service according to procedures and standards established by the F&B Department.
· To be knowledgeable in all service techniques.
· To ensure that all pre-opening duties are completed...
NTUC Enterprise is the holding entity and single largest shareholder of the NTUC Social Enterprises. NTUC Enterprise aims to create a greater social force to do good by harnessing the capabilities of the social enterprises to meet pressing social needs...
To oversee the shipment and delivery of goods and warehouse personnel
Ensure timely and accurate processing of local and export shipments
Implement appropriate safety guidelines and investigate injuries or unsafe conditions
Feedback on staff performance...
...he/she is required to meet production KPI and delivery of equipment timely. Being assigned with a group of workers, the Operations Supervisor must be able to execute strong leadership to lead the team into accomplishing KPI and guideline set by top management.
1. Poly Diploma...
Assist the Project Manager or Project Engineer in the daily execution of work
To supervise the work of sub-contractors and in-house workers
To work closely with other site operations staff to meet the project schedule
Ensure installation is carried...
1. Ensure the smooth flow of all inventories and warehouse activity
2. Ensure accurate inventory in the warehouse is maintained.
3. Ensure F.I.F.O. system is adhered to.
4. Ensure that items stated on invoice / DO are correctly picked and packed
• Good relevant working experience with professional accounting firms.
• At least 2-3 years of experience in accounting firms.
• Required to handle full set of accounts for clients.
• Perform GST and payroll functions for clients.
Manage daily productions and ensure efficiency of operations, including capacity planning, loading and optimization
Monitor and inspect day-to-day operations to ensure productivity
Planning and scheduling work deployments daily
Report all issues directly ...
Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
Oversee and coach employees
Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
Check production output according...
...Site Supervisor on cut & cover tunnel works
- Minimum Diploma in Civil/structural discipline or National Certificate in Construction Supervision (NCCS) or equivalent and shall be accredied by JAC of IES/ACES as QSS.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant...
· Safety Supervisor
· Roles & Responsibilities
· Ensure compliance of operations with Workplace Safety and Health regulations and statutory requirements and ensure timely submission of mandatory documents.
· Monitor and maintain appropriate safety measurements in accordance...
1. At least 2 years relevant working experience in Supermarket/Convenient store.
2. Diploma and above
3. 6 working days 1 off-day.
4. Able to travel to different locations.
1. Validation of stock and ensure stock accuracy.
Assist in maintenance, service and repair work of ACMV system/installation
Assist in management of assigned facilities
Liaise with clients and end user on maintenance issues
Attendance of complaint from clients/end users
Assist in maintenance...
...The Operations Supervisor is responsible for overseeing a wide range of warehouse activities including the receipt, processing, packaging, storage, order fulfilment and shipment of parts to our clients. This position impacts key quality goals including Customer Satisfaction...
You are responsible for ensuring online grocery orders are processed accurately and deliver on-time. The job tasks include inventory management, maintaining pick, pack and delivery standards. You need to attend to order-related enquiries by customers. You are also required ...
...up machines or make trial welds to make test runs and experimental products.
· Important variations include location of workers supervised, such as in-plant, job-shop, construction site, or shipyard.
· Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title....
# He/She will work as a Site HSE Supervisor, who support the Site HSE Manager to implement IMS tasks and processes defined by Construction & Commissioning HSE. That means that the Site HSE Supervisor either contributes to the execution of the tasks assigned...
You are responsible for sales and profits for your category of products. The job tasks include inventory management, maintain housekeeping and merchandising standards as well as product planning and allocation according to sales and customer demands. You are also required to...
Manage daily warehouse operation
Organize equipment, manpower, the warehouse staging area for imports un-stuffing & export stuffing.
Brief, distribute work to respective teams & monitor work. Redeploy manpower to optimize manpower utilization.
...12days + Annual Leave
Lead and supervise wastewater treatment section running 3 shifts (total 3 persons including Supervisor).
Manage and monitor the usage of chemicals used for production & water treatment.
Carry out the routine shift duty at the wastewater...