...independently and collaboratively within a geographically disbursed environment
• Ability to self-learn and develop business and technical knowledge quickly and apply these to the business problems
• Have participated in, or be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology...
Main responsibilities are to analyze, source, coordinate and deliver technology solutions according to business needs, including working with solution developers from internal teams and vendors .
Delivery of works prioritization as committed to...
...Requisition ID: CHE004717
The GTO Lead introduces new products to the site, providing technical expertise on the manufacture of all drug products on site and transferring drug products to other facilities. In collaboration with supporting functional groups, the GTO Lead...
The Technical Consultant (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) will provide pre- and post-sales consulting and implement solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
• Liaise with client to gather functional and...
...facing & Internal documentations
Prepare user guides and training materials in Word, PowerPoint etc
Experience in Technical Writing
Ability to understand target audience and tailor documents accordingly.
Proficiency in English – Required to write...
The Sitecore Technical Consultant is responsible for assisting customers and partners with all technical aspects of Sitecore implementations. They work closely with the customer or partner project teams to provide technical assistance through standard services...
...exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Conducts technical training courses for customers and/or employees in the use of complex situations for multiple products. Interacts with customer and...
...people and is home to all regional avionics services, a ground transportation integration centre, and regional innovation hub.
The technical lead will
Set the expectations for the code quality and corresponding KPIs
Setup and follow the application of the coding...
• The Technical Services Technician is responsible to monitor, operate, troubleshoot, perform repairs and maintenance of all building, facilities and utilities assets under ownership of Site Technical Services. The TS Technician ensures all Technical Services...
Be familiar with the SIEM technology and tools
Perform monitoring, research, assessment and analysis on Intrusion Detection and Prevention tools as well as Anomaly Detection systems, Firewalls, Antivirus systems, proxy devices, network traffic:
You will support the Sales & Marketing activities and serve as a subject matter expert in providing technical advice and application of AD products for Customers and End users. You will be reporting to the Technical Services Manager, ASEAN and you will...
...Our client, a tanker ship owner is on a lookout for a Technical Superintendent - tankers to be based in Singapore.
- Planning, controlling and execution of all activities connected with maintenance, repairs, survey and certificate requirements, dry docking...
(8340) IBM Singapore Pte. Ltd.
...consulting, systems implementation and integration, application management services and business process
· Technical thought leader with a passion for change.
· Senior architect role working across a variety of Financial Services client...
...approval of the new products for validation by Total Fluides.
Build and sustain the new products database for APMO region.
Technical support :
Support APMO sales team on product technical matters.
Liaison with headquarter, Total Fluids on actions and...
Assist Department IT Engineers
Coordinate various issues with Customers / Vendors / Japan HQ / Subsidiaries in both English and Japanese
Translate various documents from English into Japanese / from Japanese into English to relay information to Japan HQ
Good verbal and written...
Senior Technical ConsultantLooking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents,...
...driver partners and passengers in customer support transactions focusing on quality and customer satisfactionsGet to know the Role:
The Technical Support Specialist’s role is to provide operations support for Customer Experience (CE) Contact Centers and ongoing management and...
...productive and efficient.
~Prepare monthly maintenance schedule, maintenance reports, system logs for client submission.
~Provide technical support for tunnel electrical system, tunnel lighting, generator, UPS system if required.
~Experience in electrical troubleshooting...
Type of Contract: Permanent Local Full-Time Contract
Start Date: As soon as possible
Reporting Supervisor: Technical & Logistics Manager
Assist and support the affiliates in the following areas:
Conceptualization and development of technical/engineering...
· To strategize, source, plan, negotiate, purchase and ensure timely delivery of “non-BOM Materials”, with focus on Technical or MRO Purchases for Maintenance Department and CAPEX Items.
· Responsible for operational duties which include PO Issuance,...