...As a IT Manager, specializing in System and Cloud Infrastructure, you will be an integral part of our IT technology team, serving as a key contributor to the performance, reliability and security of our enterprise level systems. This role requires a good knowledge of cloud...
...sites and liaising with staff at all levels of a client organization;
Defining software, hardware and network requirements;
Analyzing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice on the use of IT;
Being involved in sales and support, and...
...Attractive Staff Discounts
Employee engagement and development programs
The Job Role:
Diagnose and resolve issues escalated from IT Helpdesk
Provide IT helpdesk support to all users in Singapore and regional offices
Installation & configuration of operating...
...As a IT Project Manager / Business Analyst, you will be an integral part of our IT technology team, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to manage the overall business requirements process, end to end solutioning and implementation process for our projects....
Lead and oversee a team to manage IT infrastructure, application system and other IT resources to meet company objectives and vision. Manage project to ensure timely delivery and meet budget.
~ IT Application & IT Infrasture...
...Summary of the role:
To provide IT admin support during the organisation’s HQ onsite supporting hours
l Raise Service Request and ad-hoc reports for the organisation.
l Co-ordinate all End-User Computing Device (EUCD) deployment activities...
· Perform sanity check on data in excel files.
· Assist project lead on managing data in Excel sheets
· Liaise with external/internal users to resolve issues in the data record in Excel.
· O Levels / A Levels / ITE / Diploma / Professional...
· A well-rounder on a range of IT administration skills, operations and technologies
· Manage all IT Installation, configuring, monitoring, troubleshooting and all hardware and software.
· Implementation of IT policies, procedures and standard documentations...
- knowledge of network, cloud, back up, server.
- knowledge of Manage database
- Part time 2 to 3 days per week.
- Good communication skills
- Good computer and Microsoft excel is a must
- knowledge of website will add on advantage.
- Able to commit immediately ...
Leading a team to build the backend system to support our payment services
Involved in the whole software development lifecycle, from requirements analysis, test planning, test execution, defect tracking to product delivery and maintenance;
Collaborate with other software...
Provide and support end users on a variety of issues.
Maintain and monitor system and network operations, including network and data security, software licensing, applications, databases, servers, computer systems, backups, switches, printers, and voice...
...Job Description & Requirements
Roles & Responsibilities
Some knowledge of IT security is essential
Knowledge and experience in Windows Active Directory is preferable
Experience working with Identity Management solution is preferred
Ability to plan, organize and...
...in-house operation program)
• Troubleshoot and simulate user problems to resolve operating difficulities
• Work with external IT vendors on the provision of technical support for end-users
• Handle project and support users obn Microsoft Dynamics Navision Solution...
...Advocate with HQ in Singapore and offices in Hong-Kong and the US.
· Supervision of a 6 people team based in Singapore.
· Monitoring of IT infrastructure around the globe and partner of the business to support the Wine Advocates` activities around the globe....
This position shall report to the Senior IT Manager to perform the day-to-day system engineering functions listed but not limited to below:
Develop user specifications for Systems
Performance application development
SUMITOMO ELECTRIC INTERNATIONAL (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
●Designing group global network for subsidiaries of SEI and propose effective use of data centre-network, cloud servers, and IT software standardized by Japan-HQ.
●Advise Japanese top management to build a secure IT infrastructure to prevent security incidents....
...Our client is a leading IT solution and Service Provider in Singapore. They are currently looking for IT Onsite Engineer to assist their end client's operation.
IT Onsite Engineer
~2 years contract
~ Basic: S$2700
~ Mobile Allowance : S$50
~ Headcount: 6 Headcounts...
Engineer will be providing day to day support as required in the Data Centre services.
Monitor incoming tickets for processing from the ticketing portal or via email and respond based on SLA
Provide support to clients / users over...
...I.T. Engineer Responsibilities
· Managing and overseeing the daily operations of IT system
· Monitoring, analyzing and maintain IT system
· Establishing and enforcing proper IT system methods, policies and principles
· Language skills: Excellent in Japanese...
...Job Purpose *
This role will focus to protect the bank’s IT assets and IT Data, adhering to security best practices, compliance and regulatory requirements.
Key Responsibilities *
Responsible for ensuring IT systems and applications within our organization...