...The Business Analyst is required to have strong skill sets in the following key areas: requirement definition and analysis, documentation, project planning and implementation. This role takes ultimate responsibility for identifying and solving problems affecting the business...
...Microsoft Cloud, increase IT administrator productivity, and satisfy governance and compliance objectives.
AvePoint is seeking a Business Analyst with enterprise software solutions experience to join us in our Client Services division. The Business Analyst analyzes...
A leading organization in the financial industry is seeking a dynamic Business Analyst with strong communication skills and technical background.
Diploma or Degree in Insurance, Business or equivalent profession;
At least 3 years...
To provide business assistance to CEO.
Prepare letters, correspondences, reports and materials for meetings where necessary.
To lead projects.
Involved in sales and business developme
Great exposure to the business and operational processes...
Assist in Business Development and sales activities with emphasis placed on business pipeline expansion, revenue generation, profitability and brand positioning in South East Asia.
Responsible for Sales and Business Development in Enterprise Sales...
- Responsible for maintaining the data integrity on data warehouse and developing dashboards and reports according to business needs
- Track and collect market and industry information, monitor and analyse business-related products
- Work and collaborate...
...observations with clients/Vice President/Director as appropriate.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
· Experienced in auditing in business controls, with technical knowledge in application controls
· Strong in Data Analytical execution
· Proven track record of high...
...in SDLC including application development, implementation for IT projects in either waterfall or agile model.
· Work closely with business user to conduct requirement workshop and meeting.
· Draw wireframe and write up system requirement specifications (SRS)/ user requirement...
...approach enables us to have an in-depth understanding of our customer needs, giving us an unparalleled edge of how to help them achieve business success.
Currently live in 19 countries, we are expanding rapidly and we are looking for a business analyst with experience...
...prospects include team leadership and management.
This role requires you to:
Cold call to set individual appointments with SME Business Owners to grow your individual portfolio.
Meet up with SME Directors / Business Owners in their offices.
Provide advisory and...
...capabilities, defining a roadmap and leading the technology team to a successful delivery
Minimum 5+ Years of experience in business analysis and Investment Banking with direct experience in front-to-back trading, order processing and regulatory reporting. More the...
...accurate consumption data and analytics, which enables an improved procurement process, generating significant cost savings.
The Business Analyst will support the management team in strategic projects, investor relations, financial management, and commercial...
...About the Business Analyst (six-month contract) Role:
This role sits in the Financial Markets Data Management team and will allow the successful candidate to work closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
Work with stakeholders...
...consulting & investment to scale regionally into ASEAN markets.
We assist with access to Market, Talent & Capital.
We help drive Business Model Innovation, Brand Differentiation, Marketing Strategies, Talent & Leadership Development, and Fund-raising to help companies...
...SDLC including application development, implementation for IT projects in either waterfall or agile model.
· To work closely with business user to conduct requirement workshop and meeting.
· To draw wireframe and write up system requirement specifications (SRS)/...
1. Develop and execute strategic business plan to achieve target, lead the development and implementation of innovative marketing strategies and programs to achieve business success.
2. Building, retaining and evolving a high performing team with...
• To work with various business teams to implement the Company product naming convention/numbering system
• Validate data by working with business partners to ensure data quality and the alignment with company-wide naming convention/numbering system...
...Scope of Work
Perform business analysis such as assess current state, analyses stated requirements of stakeholders to define business needs;
Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes...
Responsible for studying analytics requirements and delivering solutions
Study business requirements, collate data, analyse/research, and translate results into effective presentations and recommendations to aid decision making in timely manner...
Ensure the accurate and timely reporting and analysis of the business activities.
The Asia Pacific Zone has its main office in Singapore and manages 3 business regions: Greater China (including 2 factories), India (including...